Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

I am a : Guitarist

File Name: Drum Machine
File Submitter: NickTheGreek
File Submitted: 9 Feb 2010
File Category: Tools

"Drum Machine is a Windows app that allows you to play your Rock Band drums as if they are a real electronic drumset. Drum Machine uses input from the drumset to play "samples" that you assign to each pad. It comes with a few drum samples already, but you can add as many as you want (up to 1024), since they are simply WAV files. Drum Machine also allows you to record yourself, save it to file, and play it back or send it to a friend."

Source : http://andrewrudson.com/drummachine/main.php

Click here to download this file

Signature

forumsandmore.com - forum setup, script installation and web design

The Fairy Tale of YourForum | My Blog
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post Feb 8 2010, 10:15 PM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

I am a : Guitarist

DISCLAIMER: Successfully running Drum Machine requires that you have a working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Windows. By downloading and running Drum Machine it is assumed that you have already gone through the process of preparing your RockBand™ drumset to work on PC, and it is fully recognized by Windows. In otherwords, it should show up in Control Panel -> Game Controllers.

I do not (and cannot) officially support technical questions which are unrelated to the Drum Machine application. This software is developed for free, and I do not have the resources for supporting a wide range of potential PC configurations. My goal is simply to provide a utility for hobbyist gamers to extend enjoyment of their RockBand™ drumset peripheral. Using your RockBand™ drumset on PC is an unsupported activity, and documentation on issues will be sparse, or non-existant. It is up to the user (you) to diagnose these issues.

Finally, by downloading Drum Machine, and using it with your RockBand™ drumset you agree to assume all responsibility for any damages that may occur while using the software.

Thanks for trying Drum Machine!

Signature

forumsandmore.com - forum setup, script installation and web design

The Fairy Tale of YourForum | My Blog
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

IPB
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:31 AM