IPB

Please visit our sponsors.

Created, Hosted and Managed by Forums & More, www.forumsandmore.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GH Community News: SINGER AND ACTRESS SHIRLEY MANSON STEPS INTO THE MUSIC VIDEO GAME SPOTLIGHT IN GUITAR HERO® 5
www.rockhero.gr
post Jul 29 2009, 05:04 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

I am a : Guitarist

The Guitar Hero® stage continues to heat up as Shirley Manson, actress and lead singer of the Grammy-nominated alternative rock band Garbage, steps into the spotlight offering her likeness and distinct vocal stylings to this fall’s highly anticipated Guitar Hero 5.

Manson joins an all-star line up of in-game artists set to appear as playable characters in the game. Guitar Hero 5 boasts 85 songs on-disc including a wide variety of genres from modern, alternative and indie rock to classic anthems and metal, and features Manson belting out “Only Happy When It Rains,” the breakthrough single off the band’s self-titled debut album, Garbage.

This September, living room legends will rock any way they want in Guitar Hero 5. The entire set list is at players’ finger tips from the start, featuring genre-defining hits from more than 80 of the biggest rock artists and bands of all time, including The Rolling Stones, The White Stripes, Kings of Leon, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan and Vampire Weekend, plus more than 25 artists from a variety of music genres that will be making their music video game debuts.

Players take complete control as Guitar Hero 5 allows gamers to personalize and customize how they experience music by being able to play with any in-game instrument combination -- multiple vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers, in any game mode. With the game’s all-new Party Play Mode, players can now jump in or drop out of gameplay seamlessly, without interrupting their jam session.

Scheduled to hit store shelves on September 1, Guitar Hero 5 is rated “T” (Teen – Mild Lyrics, Mild Suggestive Themes) and will be released for the Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 2. For more information about Guitar Hero 5, please visit gh5.guitarhero.com.

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Edgekssed
post Dec 23 2009, 09:16 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 237

Latest Version of Best-Selling Music Franchise Offers Today’s Hottest Rock Hits and Classic Anthems

+Quote Post
NickTheGreek
post Dec 26 2009, 12:14 PM
Post #3

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 1

I am a : Guitarist

interesting, i should start downloading

Signature

forumsandmore.com - forum setup, script installation and web design

The Fairy Tale of YourForum | My Blog

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

IPB
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:48 AM