IPB

Please visit our sponsors.

Created, Hosted and Managed by Forums & More, www.forumsandmore.com

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guitar Hero News : Guitar Hero Wii Download – Do You Want To Download Guitar Hero For The Wii Or Do You Want The Different Versions Of Guitar Hero?
www.rockhero.gr
post Sep 19 2010, 12:11 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

I am a : Guitarist

Guitar Hero Wii Download – Do You Want To Download Guitar Hero For The Wii Or Do You Want The Different Versions Of Guitar Hero?

Guitar Hero is one of my favorite games for the Wii. I can play it all night long. I especially like the online play because it allows me to play against people from all over the world that I donâ??t know.

The most frustrating part about Guitar hero is the amount of different versions that have came out for it. There is now Aerosmith, Rock band, world tour and Vegas rocks. We are now expected to pay over for each and every one of the games to get more songs for them.

This annoyed me so much that I went out myself and found a way to get round this. I got Guitar Hero as a Wii download from one of the download sites that I am a member of. My membership cost me and it has been the best I have spent. I have now got all the Guitar Hero games Aerosmith, Rock band, World Tour and Vegas Rocks and I can play them all online as well.

There was no need for a mod chip to enable me to do this it was all software based. All I do is login to the membership site download the game that I want Burn it to DVD and the play it on my wii simple as that. Everyone thinks it is going to be more difficult but it really is only as difficult as you want to make it. If you can follow a few instructions then you can get your wii modded and be able to play downloaded wii games directly on your wii console.

If you are looking for Guitar Hero wii download then you need to get a membership with this site as it will save you a lot of time and money. In the long run it will also save you frustration and the time waiting for new games to come onot the market. You can fill up your collection with as many games as you want for the one off membership fee.

So what are you waiting for follow the link below to find out how you too can take advantage of this new software â??

GUITAR HERO WII DOWNLOAD

Me playing this pretty cool song from Extreme. www.gamesx.com.br

Related Online Guitar Hero Articles

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

IPB
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:42 AM