www.rockhero.gr
post Jul 4 2010, 09:17 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

I am a : Guitarist

After DJ Guetta let the news slip about a new DJ Hero game slated for release this year, Activision is finally confirming the rumor. Activision however did not add a “2″ to the end of the game instead opting for the more ambiguous “a future instalment” language. “Do you want your song mashed up in [...]

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
yellow13
post Mar 8 2011, 02:34 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,179

I am a : Drumer

wedding dresses,
One of the wedding dresses biggest decisions you will face as the big day approaches is choosing the perfect wedding dress.wedding gowns The process of shopping for a wedding dress can be a fabulous adventure,wedding gowns, but it can also be stressful and overwhelming--particularly because a bride-to-be often starts shopping for her gown before many other details are determined.prom dresses,
You might have had a clear mental picture of the perfect wedding dress ever since you were five years old.prom dresses On the other hand, you may have no idea what you are going to wear or feel strange about the idea of wearing white.wedding dresses The important thing is to relax, and remember that there are as many different kinds of dresses out there as there are different kinds of brides.wedding dresses,
Plan Ahead Take a few minutes to think about what you want.wedding dresses It will be helpful when you enter the maze of wedding dresses out there to know what your budget is,wedding dresses, any details that are essential (i.e. I must have a full skirt, or my arms must be covered), and an idea of how traditional you want your dress to be. After all,wedding gowns, if really a teal pantsuit would work best for you,wedding gowns it's probably not worth your time to sort through racks of flouncy white gowns.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

IPB
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:37 PM