www.rockhero.gr
post Aug 4 2009, 08:42 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

I am a : Guitarist

Fans of All Ages Will Sing and Play Their Way to Superstardom with the Chart-Topping Singer, Songwriter and Guitarist This November

Fan Sweepstakes Will Award Tickets and Opportunity to Meet Taylor Swift in Person

Taylor Swift, global music sensation and best selling artist of 2008, will ascend an all-new virtual stage this November in Band Hero™, the ultimate party game featuring a wide assortment of today’s popular hits and most recognizable pop anthems, created by Guitar Hero® and Activision Publishing, Inc. Budding music stars, their families and friends, will all live their musical fantasy on the Band Hero stage, playing as Taylor Swift or alongside the singer/songwriter and guitarist, as she performs her smash-hits “Love Story” and “You Belong With Me” from her latest album Fearless as well as “Picture to Burn” from her self-titled debut record.

“Anything that encourages people to pick up an instrument and play, I’m fully behind. And, I’m really excited about Band Hero, because not only are fans getting to play my songs, but I’m actually in the game,” said Swift. “There are so many awesome things that go into being in Band Hero, like getting to customize my band to look like my touring band, and it’s so cool for people to feel like they are experiencing one of my concerts.  This is one of the closest things out there to going to see me perform!”

Taylor Swift and Band Hero will award 20 lucky fans the opportunity to see a Taylor Swift Concert and four of those fans will win the opportunity to meet Taylor Swift in person. Watch for more details on this sweepstakes this summer at BandHero.com.

“Taylor Swift’s impressive rise to the top of multiple music genres, along with the broad appeal of her songs, makes her a great example of the type of experience we are bringing to music fans with Band Hero,” said Tim Riley, Vice President of Music Affairs for Guitar Hero. “We’re thrilled to announce her as the very first of several playable in-game artists and showcase her many talents in our game.”

This November, family and friends will come together to ascend the virtual stage and rock their way to superstardom with Band Hero.  Brought to you by the makers of Guitar Hero®, one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time, Band Hero features the hottest chart-topping hits from everyone’s favorite acts including Taylor Swift, No Doubt, Lily Allen, The All-American Rejects and Jackson 5.  Headlined by some of the biggest names in music as in-game artists and playable characters, Band Hero is the ultimate party game where players of all ages will be able to experience the signature, easy-to-learn but difficult-to-master Guitar Hero gameplay.  Band Hero allows fans to create the band they always dreamed of using any combination of guitar or drum controllers and vocals, providing rockers and performers of all ages the chance to experience and interact with their favorite music. 

View the full article
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

IPB
RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:38 AM