13 Oct 2023 - 1:04

26 Apr 2023 - 11:50

31 Jan 2023 - 10:17

23 Dec 2022 - 20:14

17 Apr 2022 - 18:10

123 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 

Facebook Science

Posted by NickTheGreek, 16 Jul 2021, 11:36 AM

i coin the term "FaceBook Science" today to describe what people consider true science when their source is purely some "scientist" or scientist post or video or blog entry on social media like Facebook.

No experimental verification, no other validity or even poster credentials

It is usually demonstrated in anti vaccine debates or flat earth theories where people instead of doing their homework and checking facts just copy paste facebook or other social meda links.

It is quite common even among academics to see only facts that support our main theorem axiom or idea and not examine facts that disprove it, but in modern 21st century humans this is a plague.

Www.fineartphotographs.com

Posted by NickTheGreek, 14 Mar 2021, 10:58 PM

a friend overseas gave me this domain as a gift so i made a simple wordpress gallery for my photos

like it ?

Horizon Chase Turbo

Posted by NickTheGreek, 4 Nov 2019, 02:18 PM

Aquiris Game Studio SA
PSN Game Released 16 May 2018

found a new funny game that is enjoyable to play !

Description

A TRIBUTE TO CLASSIC ARCADE RACERS
Horizon Chase Turbo is a racing game inspired by the great hits of the 80's and 90's: Out Run, Top Gear, Rush, among others. It recreates classic arcade gameplay with unbound speed limits of fun.

COUCH MULTIPLAYER IS BACK
Horizon Chase Turbo has Multiplayer Split Screen across all modes, to relive the old times of playing with your best friends sharing a couch all night long.

16-BIT GRAPHICS REINVENTED
Horizon Chase Turbo has a retro soul in a modern body. You'll drive your car through extraordinary places, watching the sunset, facing rain, snow, harsh sandstorms and even a volcanic eruption.

BARRY LEITCH, THE LEGEND
Horizon Chase Turbo presents Barry Leitch, the musician behind the soundtracks of classic racing games Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear and Rush.

1-4 players
400MB minimum save size
DUALSHOCK®4 Vibration Function
HD Video Output 720p,1080i,1080p

Download of this product is subject to the PlayStation Network Terms of Service and our Software Usage Terms plus any specific additional conditions applying to this product. If you do not wish to accept these terms, do not download this product. See Terms of Service for more important information.
One-time licence fee to download to multiple PS4 systems. Sign in to PlayStation Network is not required to use this on your primary PS4, but is required for use on other PS4 systems.
See Health Warnings for important health information before using this product.
Library programs ©Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. exclusively licensed to Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. Software Usage Terms apply, See eu.playstation.com/legal for full usage rights.

© 2018 Aquiris Game Studio. All rights reserved.

Amazon Or Netflix, Please Buy The Rights To The Expanse - #savetheexpanse

Posted by NickTheGreek, 21 May 2018, 02:09 PM

Syfy just announced they won't be continuing The Expanse after the third season which is a damn shame. Not only because it's one of the best sci-fi series of the last few years, but also because it's been getting a lot of good ratings (especially internationally).

We, the people of Earth, Mars and the Belt, call upon Netflix or Amazon to secure the national and international rights for this show so the millions of fans can continue to dream of a life in space.

Netflix already secured the international rights and is betting heavily on sci-fi series so a complete acquisition would only be logical.

Amazon on the other hand is responsible for the streaming rights in North-America and knows a thing or two about sci-fi (series) as well.

Let's do this!

Taki taki and tenye wa diye gut.

Check out our website: https://savetheexpanse.org/

(Have an idea or want to share some thoughts? Feel free to contact me through Twitter (https://twitter.com/fadawah or email (vincent@fadawah.com)

For Transparency

Posted by NickTheGreek, 24 Apr 2018, 07:08 PM

This is a blog entry i will enjoy sharing smile.gif

it is quite often that forum owners ask for assistance and sometimes i just help, especially with close contacts online.

But for strangers i tend to ask for small payments for my time and nobody ever complained on this.

Well there are always drawbacks i guess smile.gif

Past Saturday, April 21st someone registered at a new forum i bought and then started this topic

QUOTE(casper @ aka Ronnie Anthony, 440-990-4075 )
hey everyone im Casper from ohio i been around many yahoo rare sites arcade sites u name it for years and ages I own caspers-radio.com i love meeting new ppl and get to know ppl I joined the site to see if i can help from nick and check out this site and meet n greet everyone thanks wanna know more feel free to ask me anything

i replied

QUOTE(me)
welcome aboard

i think i could help, yes

and the funny story follows !!!

QUOTE(me)
Casper,

it took more than an hour to fix all your issues with IPB

well, not only did you not pay what we agreed upon but you also decided to delete my test account in fear i would remove my hard work put there.

I never do that, i prefer solving issues even when the other party are less than capable of keeping a deal.

And then i only show people in their true colors smile.gif

so expect full transparency here

Full story now:

casper (71.72.16.19)
iceman122069@gmail.com

The new member went to validation queue

After this i received a PM from Fuzzy at InvisionArcade

QUOTE(Fuzzy @ IBPGamers @ Yesterday, 02:24 PM)
Hello NickTheGreek.

I have referred someone to join that website, but they are still waiting to have their account validated.

Thanks.

i approved validation for that member and casper joined here smile.gif

got 2 PMs then

QUOTE(casper @ Yesterday, 09:32 PM)
fuzzy told me join your site and ask u see if u can help me with a issue in having so I got my ipb 2.3.6 board install but soon as I go to install a shoutbox like inferno shoutbox or any shoutbox I get a blank white site or ips driver error could u help me figure out why so plz n thanks if u want paid for it I'll throw u few dollars if so thanks so much appreciate it

after sending them this :

sure i can help with this, i think i even know what causes this

Regardless of succeeding i get paid in advance for my time so if you need my support here is the paypal

nickpar@hotmail.com

I will need the following:

URL
ACP access

and hosting panel access (cPanel etc) or FTP so i can edit PHP files.

I will also need to know the exact MODs you need my help as fixing those SQL sourced issues needs a per MOD work basis action

My best,

Nick

casper sent 3 PMs details

QUOTE(PM1)
CPANEL URL=https://eu74.hostblast.net:2083/

CPANEL USERNAME myunderg

CPANEL PW: Casper12212007

FOLDER IN CPANEL TO EDIT IS CASPERS-RADIO.TK

THE SHOUTBOX IM TRYING TO INSTALL IS INFERNOSHOUT PRO

DOMAIN LINK CASPERS-RADIO.TK

ACP LOGIN:

casper

pw: 12212007

QUOTE(PM2)
do u have facebook might be easier to talk to u on messenger

QUOTE(PM3)
https://ufile.io/eelb8

infernoshoutbox

anyways, we chatted on facebook, suggested we use Telegram instead and so it went

i spent some time fixing numerous errors on their board including

whitepage on entire forums
broken registrations
broken reCAPTCHA
broken GD captcha
broken UMI ( Universal MOD Installer )
broken shoutbox installer.

After fixing this, the member never paid and changed all password in fear of retaliation !

Noone should ever be afraid of this by me at least, i prefer to expose facts to anyone online for future reference.

Busted smile.gif

PS
Full Telegram chat logs will follow now ....

123 Pages V   1 2 3 > »